About DEHESA EL CARRASCAL S.L.
The website www.dehesaelcarrascal.com is owned by DEHESA EL CARRASCAL SL., (Hereinafter, Bodega Dehesa el Carrascal). Our data is as follows:
BODEGA DEHESA EL CARRASCAL S.L.
Registered Office: Pasaje Gabriel Lodares, 3 C.P: 02001, Town: Albacete, Province: Albacete, e-mail: email@example.com
This website complies with current regulations on data protection as established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in Regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
When do we collect your personal data?
You can browse the Bodega Dehesa el Carrascal website without providing any information. The cases in which your personal data is recorded are these:
- When you write to us using the contact form.
- When you send us an email.
- When you are our client, collaborator or supplier.
- When you register as a user to buy faster in our online store.
- When you make a purchase in our online store without being registered.
In all these cases, your data may be incorporated into an automated file whose management, treatment and security is the responsibility of Bodega Dehesa el Carrascal.
Children and young people under 18 years of age must have the permission of their parents or a legal guardian to provide their personal data to Bodega Dehesa el Carrascal.
For what purpose will your personal data be processed?
Your personal data may be processed for these purposes:
- Respond to your request.
- If you contract any of our services, assist you and communicate with you throughout the process of providing it.
- Send you personalized commercial publications from Bodega Dehesa el Carrascal that we think may be of interest to you.
- Know, anonymously, your browsing habits on our website.
We will never use your personal data for a purpose other than those described here.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will keep your personal data until you tell us to delete it, which you can do by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
In no case will we transfer your personal data to third parties.
What rights do you have?
- Access your personal data.
- Request its modification or elimination.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Withdraw your consent.
- Object to their treatment.
- Request its portability
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is guaranteed, since Bodega Dehesa el Carrascal takes the necessary measures to avoid the alteration or loss of your personal data, as well as possible unauthorized access. However, you should keep in mind that Internet security is never foolproof.